I thought I would update her makeup bag with some of my fave bargain drugstore finds-
- L’Oreal infallible Mattifying Primer
- L’Oreal Brow Artist Plumper
- L’Oreal Colour Riche La Pallette in Nude
- Bourjois Aqua Blush in CocoriCoral
- Bourjois Kohl and Contour in Brun
- Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black
- MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter in Pink
- MUA Satin Lipstick in Shade 11
- H&M Solar Flair Bronzer in Natural Tan
- H&M Kabuki Brush
- Lottie Foundation Brush
I won’t go into vast detail into each product, I’d be here all day. Suffice to say they are “drugstore” movies.
The L’Oreal palette is a cheaper version of the Urban Decay Naked Palette that we love so much.
The Infallible Mattifying Primer is an oil reducing heavyweight.
The Bourjois Aqua Blush is a lovely blendable cheek stain, not dissimilar to the By Terry Hyaluronic Blush and again less pricey.
Lastly I would like to highlight the H&M Solar Flair Bronzer in Natural Tan. Such a lovely fine powder, easy to blend and a natural colour. The other products I would recommend for sure, the bronzer is the star of the show. Paired with the soft-as-a-baby-lamb Kabuki brush, heavenly.
Hope all you mothers and daughters have indulged yourselves today X